Some Interesting Unknown Facts You Never Know Before
Below are some interesting Unknown Facts of knowledge that you can definitely impress your friends with.
- People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
- What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. – All invented by women.
- Question – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- All polar bears are left-handed.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different